July 15-20, 2019
What is World Changers?
World Changers is an opportunity to equip students to be lifelong gospel sharers through focused, meaningful missions experiences in strategic cities of all sizes.
Projects specialize in serving a community by meeting a physical need. Groups most often serve by working on someone's home through work like painting, handicap ramps and more. Students are equipped and encouraged to build relationships with homeowners and community members in hopes of sharing the gospel.
All programming like a speaker and worship in addition to food and lodging are covered in the registration fee.
2019 Project; Morganton, N.C.
Cost per Student: $200
How to Sign Up
- Download, complete and submit an up-to-date LRBC Medical Release form: Medical Release Form (2018)
- Complete a World Changers participant form: World Changers Form 2019
- Pay. Use the form below or submit your payment in person at the church office.
- $50 deposit required by June 30, 2019 to hold the spot
- balance of $150 due by Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- OR pay in full $200
- Students and parents must attend two mandatory World Changer meetings. If you cannot attend both of these you will need to make arrangements to meet with Philip before the World Changers trip. Mandatory Meetings:
- Sunday, June 30th at 12 noon
- Sunday, July 14 at 12 noon
Initial Deposit $50.00 USD
Balance $150.00 USD
Pay in Full $200.00 USD
Please complete a separate registration for each student you are registering for WorldChangers. This only needs to be done once. You can return to this page to make later payments for the trip.