Welcoming In Pillar
Welcoming In! It's a lot more than just shaking the hand of a visitor on Sunday morning.
We desire to be a living, vibrant Community of Faith, known for our devoted love for God, each other, and for our neighbors. We strive to invest in others by:
- building authentic relationships
- seizing every opportunity to invite others to be a part of our community;
- making newcomers feel welcome and at home; and
- caring for each other through action, not just words.
- By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love another. ~ John 13: 35
Our goal is to
- Foster devoted love for God through renewed, vibrant, dynamic corporate worship.
- Foster fruitful relationships that care for, encourage, mentor, and disciple one another.
- Systematically welcome and integrate every newcomer into our community of faith.
- Be the light of Christ by actively and sacrificially loving and caring for our neighbors.
By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.